ACES | Empowering Individuals and Families
Professional Services for the Autism Community
Empathy. Caring. Fun.
Dedicated to improving the lives of those impacted by autism or other developmental disabilities, ACES provides comprehensive autism therapy and intervention services to help individuals maximize their potential. ACES uses the latest and most widely accepted teachings and therapeutic methodologies related to ABA therapy. Our compassionate team has extensive training and experience in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating a wide range of ABA programs for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. For over 25 years, ACES has been a trusted autism therapy center. Learn more about our autism therapy services today.
The 8th Dimension of ABA creates real tools and lasting results. Learn how we’re making a difference.
- More than 75% of our families join ACES’ generalization programs before they graduate. These clients leave with an ability to make friends, integrate in their communities and increase their independence.
- More than 80% of children ages 3-5 years old who participate in our ACES learning center graduate into kindergarten.
More than 200 clients participate in our adult programs each year and transition into getting full time jobs, going to college, starting relationships, and living their best lives.
Comprehensive Therapies and Interventions
We’re proud to offer you and your loved ones a comprehensive suite of therapies and methodologies.
- Adolescent Health
- Adult Programs
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Group Parent Workshops
- IEP and School Behavioral Training and Individualized Supports
- Occupational Therapy
- Parent Training
- Program Supervision and Direction
- Sibling Training and Support
- Social Skills Groups
- Speech Therapy
- The Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS®)